Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Discussioni e opinioni generali
 Matching Ring Set For Couples

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
coupleslv Inviata - 01/09/2024 : 15:09:39
Tungsten and Tungsten Carbide Rings
https://www.couplesets.com/collections/couple-rings

Tungsten is the strongest and most durable metal on the planet. Maybe in the entire universe. A tungsten ring will be the ideal choice if you desire something as sturdy and durable as your character. The only drawback with this material is that it's prone to scratches, and consequently, tungsten ring models tend to lose their shine as they travel in time.
https://www.couplesets.com/collections/couple-jewelry

Tungsten carbide is more durable than pure titanium and more resistant to scratches. This ensures an extended shine. Due to their extreme resistance and hardness the tungsten rings cannot be changeable. Therefore, ensure you select a model that fits you perfectly.

Pros: Both tungsten and tungsten carbide are hypoallergenic

Pros They are virtually indestructible

Pros: Tungsten carbide rings will stay shiny forever

Pros: Low-cost

Cons: Cannot be changed

Cons: Hard to cut in an emergency

Cons: Tungsten carbide models will break upon contact with hard surfaces. They will not bend.

Ceramic Rings

Ceramic rings are made of high-tech materials, like tungsten and titanium carbide. These rings are resistant to heat and extremely hard. They aren't likely to break unlike ceramic pots.

Ceramic rings for men are available in an extensive selection of textures, colors and designs. They are also reasonably priced.

It can be beautifully inlaid and intricately with designs

Pros: Low-cost

Pros: Hypoallergenic

Pros for: Scratch-resistant

Pros: Lightweight

Cons: Cannot be changed

Cons: It is more likely to break than bend if hit by an un-porous surface

Wooden Rings

You can put the beauty that surrounds you on your finger. Wooden rings can be created by jewelers using solid wood or recycled materials, such as railroad ties.

The wooden rings are hypoallergenic. This means they do not contain any materials that could irritate skin or cause allergic reactions. They are also biodegradable and lightweight which makes them eco-friendly.

Pros: Environmentally friendly

Hypoallergenic

Pros: lightweight

Pros: affordable

Cons: may be damaged by water or other chemicals

Cons: requires special care to keep in good condition

Silicone rings

Silicone rings are smooth and light and come in a myriad of shapes, colors, and designs. They are extremely sturdy and can withstand temperatures from -50oC up to +500 oC without losing their properties.

Silicone is a soft, robust material that will not break when exposed to the force of. These rings are not able to hold gems.

Pros: durable

Pros: Flexible

Pros: cheap

Cons: can't hold a stone

Cons: It doesn't appear like you're wearing jewelry

Zamak rings

While it may sound like something from another world, zamak is actually an ordinary zinc alloy containing aluminum, magnesium, and copper, more commonly referred to as "white metal". The enigmatic name of this alloy is derived from the German abbreviations of the elements. It was first created in the United States in the 1920s.

Zamak is nickel-free and hypoallergenic, and lends itself to beautiful rustic inlays on its surface, making it particularly suitable for jewelry making.

Pros: Hypoallergenic

Pros: Affordable

Vintage appeal

Pros: Lightweight

Cons: Doesn't have a refined style

Cons: Very easily damaged by the elements

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000