Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it
Home | Profilo | Registrazione | Discussioni attive | Utenti | Cerca | FAQ
 Tutti i forum
 Segnalazioni
 Boxing Kit For Men

Nota: Devi essere registrato per rispondere al messaggio.
Per registrarti, clicca qui. La registrazione è GRATUITA!

Risoluzione schermo:
Nome utente:
Password:
Formato:
Formato: GrassettoCorsivoSottolineatoSbarrato a SinistraCentratoa Destra Riga orizzontale Inserisci un indirizzo web (HYPERLINK)Inserisci indirizzo email (EMAIL) Inserisci del codice (CODE)Inserisci una citazione (QUOTE)Inserisci elenco

Messaggio:

HTML non è attivo
Il codice su forum è attivo
Faccine
Felice [:)] Molto Felice [:D] Caldo [8D] Imbarazzato [:I]
Goloso [:P] Diavoletto [):] Occhiolino [;)] Clown [:o)]
Occhio Nero [B)] Palla 8 [8] Infelice [:(] Timido [8)]
Scioccato [:0] Arrabbiato [:(!] Morto [xx(] Assonnato [|)]
Bacio [:X] Approvazione [^] Disapprovazione [V] Domanda [?]

R E V I S I O N E     D E L L A     D I S C U S S I O N E
gisyfecuqatiqec Inviata - 20/09/2023 : 19:09:15
Description:

· EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: These boxing gloves are made up of premium superfine leather with exceptional built quality. Machine-crafted with state of the art crafting technology powered by triple density foam coupled with mesh panels embedded in the internals of the gloves for heat regulation.

· SHOCK ABSOPRTION: These boxing and MMA gloves offer maximum absorption through the reinforced palm design. They provide 100% full attached thumb for optimum injury prevention. Additionally, stress is significantly reduced upon using these gloves as they absorb high-impact shocks.

· VERSTYLE USE: With all these features, boxers are offered great comfort when throwing their powerful punches. They have great value for boxing and are made especially for versatile training needs specifically MMA, Muay Thai and speed workout.

· SNUG-FIT: It has strong wrist support to promote prevention of wrist and hand bruises. It has more extensive cuffs design and looks compact due to extra padding. The premium wrist strap of the gloves is also broad and can be tightened for snug fit and comfort.

· REINFORCED STICHING: The stitches of the gloves are very intricate, and the padding is secured. These gloves will last for a long time. These gloves can be used by both men and women as well as by the kids and youth boxers at all levels, including amateur, experienced, and professional fighters.
https://www.keanossports.com/boxing-equipment/boxing-gloves/boxing-kit-for-men.html

Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000