La Via di Paramahansa Yogananda
 My 2K Support request has fallen on deaf ears
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Autore Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  

PhyllisHeny

Messaggi 38

Spedito - 27/03/2023 :  02:47:53  Mostra profilo  Rispondi allegando il testo
This began out more than one weeks in the past (across the present day patch, perhaps) and has been getting step by step worse. Now it is to the factor wherein the sport is actually unplayable. Well, an real basketball sport, I imply. There's no trouble navigating menus, operating the public sale residence or shopping for VC.

My 2K Support request has fallen on deaf ears (I'm certain they are quite busy proper now, however nonetheless). And primarily based totally on different person stories that I've study approximately in boards or on Twitter, I might not be retaining my breath. Losing the contracts is virtually demanding, however it is generally the misplaced time that certainly pisses me off. Especially if I'm play a amazing sport of Domination, which takes almost 30 mins, and the sport freezes with actually 5 seconds left withinside the 4th.

So yeah, I cannot certainly communicate to the awesomeness or lack-there-of my new purple diamond Gilbert Arenas. Not to say the alternative new playing cards that I've gotten lately and feature slightly used. This is my lineup in the intervening time. On paper, I sense quite proper approximately it.

I'm prognosticating that withinside the lengthy run, Gilbert could be bought (he is going for approximately 200K withinside the public sale residence proper now), and Steve Francis could be my closing place to begin defend. They are comparable gamers, truly. I simply desire Steve had a number of the ones candy corridor of repute badges.

I'm additionally certainly excited to (a few day) run with Iverson extra. I cherished his diamond card final 12 months, and I truly were given this PD (with an endless settlement) for 95K throughout the Pink Diamond Locker Code Fiasco of 2018. Here's a amazing video I watched lately that sums up the state of affairs well, for folks that is probably new to 2K (Merry Christmas new humans, and welcome to the clown display) or are simply surprising.

We deliver NBA 2K MT Coins with legit way so that your account will be safe 100%. No ban and No hack happened!————https://www.nba2king.com/
  Discussione precedente Discussione Discussione successiva  
 Nuova discussione  Partecipa alla discussione
 Versione stampabile
Vai a:
Il forum libero di www.Guruji.it © www.Guruji.it Vai ad inizio pagina
 Image Forums 2001 Snitz Forums 2000